“All Things Above” juried exhibit ~ call for submissions for Art Show sponsored by West Plains Council on the Arts to coincide with April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse (deadline March 1, 2024)
West Plains Council on the Arts (WPCA) has issued a call for submissions for their juried exhibit to be displayed March 30 through May 4, 2024, in the Gallery at the Center, West Plains Civic Center. The exhibit is open to 2D and 3D artists.
The eclipse exhibit will feature “all things above” – artwork created during or representing an eclipse, night skies, or other skyward representations to help celebrate during the Party in the Path West Plains Eclipse Celebration April 5-8, 2024. Deadline for entries is March 1, 2024.
- 2-D and 3-D pieces accepted
- 16”x20” maximum size of 2-D works, unless waiver granted
- All media accepted – paintings, photographs, drawings, printmaking, pottery, gourd art, etc.
- Subject matter to fit the theme.
- 2-D Pieces must be framed and/or ready to hang
The exhibit is co-sponsored by the West Plains Civic Center and West Plains Council on the Arts, with partial funding provided by Missouri Arts Council, a state agency.